Please expect delay in order processing due to government guidelines for COVID19.
All orders shall be processed for dispatches only once our premises are permitted to open by Rajasthan state government.
1. Do I have to pay shipping charges?
You don't have to pay any shipping charges for orders above Rs 500. Below this amount you will have to pay the shipping charges. You can review these charges before making the payment at the Check Out page.
2. By when will I receive the ordered products?
Delivery will be done within 8-10 working days as due to Covid-19 regulatory measures all courier partners are facing delays in pickups and deliveries.
3. How do I know whether the product can be delivered to my area? Can I opt for Cash On Delivery (COD) payment in my area?
Clay Craft is trying its best to ship its products as far and wide as possible. However, there are still a few areas where we are unable to ship. While placing an order, you will receive an intimation of the same. Yes, COD is available with a maximum limit of Rs 2000.
4. What is the mode of delivery at Clay Craft?
We have partnered with our authorized courier services for the shipment of products across India. Depending upon your location and reach, we make use of several other trustworthy domestic service providers to deliver products.
Within a few minutes of successfully placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Clay Craft. This email will include all the important details related to your order. Please do not delete this email, as it, more or less, acts as an order receipt.
2. How do I check the status of my order?
Simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Click on 'Login / Sign Up' to your account.
2. Click on the 'Orders' tab.
3. Go to the relevant Order No. and click on it to check its status.