As per Plastic Waste Management (Amendment) Rules 2018, Clay Craft India Pvt. Ltd adheres and applies the following Plastic Waste Management Policy:
Policy Statement – Packaging:
- The company does not use any plastic packaging material having thickness less than 50 microns.
- The company uses re-usable plastic (PP-Multilayered) boxes which can be used for storage , re-used and recycled.
- If consumer wishes to scrap these boxes, he/she can do so by following simple process as below:-
- Return to our nearest Distributor/Retailer/Depot in clean, hygienic condition.
- If returned to our Distributor/Retailer/Depot/Direct to our company, consumer will be paid a sum amount @ Rs. 15 per kg.
- Our distributor details location wise can be found at: https://claycraftindia.com/page/stores
- Alternatively, consumer can contact and send scrap to our company as per below mentioned contact details
Customer Service Incharge
Clay Craft India Pvt ltd F 766 A,
Road number 1-D VKI AREA, Jaipur-302013